Friday, April 24, 2020

Journal Entry Number 9

Journal Entry Number 9:

Today is Thursday April 23rd, I have been looking forward to this day for a very long time. Today is the 2020 NFL draft and my friends and I have been looking forward to this day for months. Not to mention this will be the first somewhat sporting event in months! That has definitely made this much harder for me because sports are my life, if i'm not in school i'm at the hockey rink and not even being able to watch the professional athletes has made it very difficult. Before I could even get to watch the draft J.B Pritzker mentioned some disappointing news. The stay at home order has been extended through May 30th. This is so hard to hear for me, that is over another month of not being able to leave your house. I am so bored and just don't know what to do with myself anymore. For fun I have found myself either throwing a tennis ball against my garage or stickhandling a tennis ball with my hockey stick. I'm not sure how much more of this I can do, I need interactions and can not keep zooming for many hours a day, my brain begins to hurt from staring at the computer for so long. My hockey team is planning on zooming tomorrow and that is about the only zoom I'm looking forward to so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment